Thread: Escaping Callie
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 08:00 AM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Default Escaping Callie

After Callie got her surgery I pulled out her soft crate that I take if we travel anywhere its actually a bit bigger then the soft sided dog house she normally would sleep in. But I got it out so she couldn't jump on the bed well I am still zipping her in it a night until she is 100% using the stairs which we work on everyday and my bed is pretty high I worry about her hurting herself but she likes to be miss independent and jump. About two or three weeks ago I put her to bed and I hear a little bit of noise when I am going to the bathroom because the bathroom and my bed room share a wall, well after finishing in the bathroom I go to open my bedroom door and there is Callie waiting for me at the door well I brush it off and think I just didn't zip the crate well. So the other night I tuck her in and am talking to my grandma for a second before I go to the bathroom and I hear a weird noise and open my bedroom door and look over to Callie's crate and there looking like a deer in head lights is Callie with her head sticking out of the partially unzipped door and one paw. I know for a fact that I zipped it well this time because I have been paying attention to that. Well I told her no and she backed back into her crated and I zipped her back up. She has yet to do it again but the look on her face when I busted her was way priceless it was so hard not to laugh and I wish I had a camera or my cell phone at the time to get a picture. Just had to share that story with yall.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!