View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 02:15 PM   #12
navillusc
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimInMD View Post
You guys are the best! I would come clean and muck if I were closer! This morning I've scrubbed the carpets, packed for an upcoming Florida trip, washed doggie bedding, and I am now headed to the neighbors house to weed her garden. Heaven help me! At least I'm not out shopping again. There was smoke coming off the debit card last week. New collar, leash, matching Easter dresses for the three, and matching hair bows (did I really need 10 though?) , puppy food, a new bed, potty pads, the list goes on and on. We need countdown clocks for our signature line. BTW- Kathy, since you live so close, I'll be at your house around 3 am with my vacume and scrub bucket. Leave the porch light on!
Where'bouts you headed in Florida...'cuz there's always sumthin dirty round here!

I know what the waiting is like, tho. When I got Brody, I had to wait only 4 days, and thought I'd be picking him up Sat. noon-ish after his a.m. grooming. When they hadn't called me by 5 p.m., I called them, and they'd had a busy day, and thought they'd just wait until the next day. A little concerned they were backing out plus wanting more time with Brody before having to go back to work on Monday, I called them back and we went to get him about an hour later. The waiting is AWFUL!!!!! Hurry up, Tuesday!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!