View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 08:27 AM   #12
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
Did you click the link? Did you research? I am well versed in the allergy field and with this product. I had Miss Mini tested 2ce. First by my vet than an allergist, why? because I did not like the thought of giving her injections, Miss Mini was tested both with and without steroids or meds in her system. Both resulted in the same exact to the very T results. I hardly think VARL could make this claim if it were not true. Again, this is not a skin test it is a blood test..they are not just trying to determine what the allergies are rather they determine what, how high of a trigger and then produce a serum to desensitize. My Vet actually was also well versed and educated on the product. My allergist thought I was wasting my money, but to give me peace of mind....

I was not trying to argue with you, not sure why you took it personal. I am basing my statements on proven facts and information from the laboratory, my vet and a seperate allergist.

I nearly put my dog to sleep because of her suffering, this product saved her life, do you not think that I shouldn't share my pups success or that others shouldn't try it? My Mini was on steroids ALL THE TIME, nasty meds all the time and that didn't always help...this testing and the injections are just short of miraculous, 10 months in to therapy.

I can't believe that you are telling me that VARL my vet and allergist are all liars...Its one thing to disagree...Well Miss Mini disagrees with you!
Never said any one was a liar. I said my vet who I trust said she would have to be off steroids for 12 weeks and I know she is not just making that up. Are you calling my vet a liar? I understand you sharing your pets success I am just adding information my vet told me. Had you posted the link before hand I would have known to ask more questions then I did. But if this is a new thing thing some vets may not know about it or may not think there is enough science behind it or something. I know it is a blood test. I still don't get how the blood would react right if there are steroids in the blood that is supposed to keep it from reacting. I two am very interested in this testing because we just found out Callie dosent do well on steroids but i really don't think my vet is lying to me she either dosent yet know about this testing or feels it is to new or dosent have the science to back it up yet.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!