View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 04:52 PM   #15
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie6446 View Post
I am so out of it that I used the work "know" instead of now. lololol I don't think clearly when my little one is sick. I just want to warn others who ask about food that Stella & Chewys in not in the cards for our yorkies.
Cherie
Don't feel silly - we all knew what you meant and we have ALL done the same thing. It used to make me feel so dumb when I did that and then I realized I and others often are posting when we are worried or upset or excited and our fingers often just type from muscle memory as we aren't thinking at our best when we post.

I'm so sorry that your little one is sick from her diet and hope that you can find something that will work out for her and help keep her well. It is so awful when we try our best to give them what we think is best and then something bad happens from that. With another dog, this food may work out just fine so how could you know ahead of time this dog would not do well on it unless there were glaring stories of horror from others about lots of bad experiences or dire warnings on the nutrition websites? Try not to feel so bad and be sure to give that baby good hugs from Tibbe and me!

Last edited by yorkietalkjilly; 03-08-2012 at 04:54 PM.
yorkietalkjilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!