Thread: Shaking
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 04:15 AM   #12
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Shaking can represent emotions of some kind or pain/illness. Be sure to get her vet checked and if nothing is wrong, journal her shaking episodes with what is going on with her and in the home at the time and see what kind of pattern develops.

Tibbe shook when he was coming down with pneumonia during his recent illness(one of the ways I knew something was wrong) and he shakes when I am getting ready to leave the house, get him a bite of pizza crust, when he sees a cat, dog, squirrel, bird out of the window or tell him that company is coming. He shakes still occasionally when he hears the certain kind of sound the curtain rod makes when I open the den curtains. He used to bolt the room when that happened but after much time working with his fears of this sound, now he stays and sometimes shakes.

So shaking in dogs can represent many things and you have to know your dog and put the shaking in context to try to discern its true meaning.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!