Thread: I quit
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 11:36 AM   #10
Bitsy
Ultimate Banner!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymoon2072 View Post
sounds like a good choice to me. i stopped obessesing a couple of years ago myself. im ocd on wanting my house clean but my dh and my dd not so much. now on my weekends i do as i please. if i feel like cleaning i do....if not i leave it. life is too short! yay for you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha Cha View Post
I don't remember when my ah ha moment actually was, but being a mom who worked outside the home, my time with my kids and family was pretty precious to me. I wasn't going to give it up for a clean house. Like you said, one day they will leave home and when that happens you'll have time to clean it up and have things just the way you want them. So, while your daughter is sorting out her future, take that time for yourself and enjoy.
I am so glad that I am not alone on this! When I only had one child I was a neat freak...my house was always spotless. When he was almost six I had my second child and soon after that we added a third child. I was so stressed about cleaning. My middle child is our mess maker. Over time I made the same decision as you. I know that someday my house will be my own again and can be perfectly clean. For now I just do my best, but I don't freak out over it. It still stresses me out sometimes, but not as much.

Last edited by Bitsy; 03-06-2012 at 11:37 AM.
Bitsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!