View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 07:18 AM   #7
mzwenc
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alora View Post
I groom my yorkie with the scaredy cut clippers and they work pretty well, it may look like a hack job at first but once you get used to using them it looks pretty nice. I also use the tiny scaredy cut clippers and I love those. You can cut pretty quickly with them too, the first time I used them I had my yorkie's hair done in about 30 minutes or less. The only thing I didn't like about them is that the comb attachment is hard to get off, making it a little difficult to change out. I personaly like the scardey cut clippers and use them often, it will just take some practice to make the haircut look nice.

I hope this helps

Btw, I go with the puppy cut, so I just trim it down short. If you want something longer length I suggest using a different product.
Thanks for the advise! I got the Scaredy cut yesterday.. and to my surprise .. my hubby again cut her hair without me there (I was quite upset) but this time it came out nice. I agree that its easy to use but hard to attach the clips. But I do have to say the clips seem cheap.. one of them snapped already. For a noobie like me this will work thanks guys!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!