View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 10:04 AM   #3
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meggy View Post
Hi Gail,
your information are always very useful.
You are right Drape is a great product ! I like also Protein treatment and Wow.
Yesterday I went to international show and bought Silk, as you know I want try IOD products but nobody sell IOD in Italy so I will order them in Belgium.

Now I have another great doubt : I am thinking to buy good shears/scissors for paws ( not for pads, for hair ) and for body length but there are so many brands, sizes measures etc... and I'm so confused... some suggestion?
Oh goodness, my best advice is to hold the shears/scissors in your hand. You just need maybe a 7/8 inch length to the shears. But all different weights, you can have a drop down conformation or straight from the handle. Don;t buy curved not necessary for Yorkie grooming.

You need to see if scissor/shear is well balanced, it should balance with handle on palm of your hand and the scissor par balanced off the palm freely.

So to do paw with straight shears; from outside line of paw - scissor straight back, then do same to inside line; the straight across front of paw. Clean up edges voila = rounded neat paw.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!