View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 06:00 AM   #10
Gina1978
BANNED!

There really arent any challenges at all Lady is treated in the exact same way as Jess exept of course at feeding time.Lady has her own food because weighing what she does our vet thinks its better for her to eat food with alot more protein and fat in it because obviosly she eats less,so she has a special high calorie food once a day.She was also spayed with no problems when she was little..but my 23lb mix pup died during the same precedure (we never thought that being as big as she was there would be a problem).
Her glucose treats arent really because she needs them either,but we have always given them to her just incase.
There IS one difference between the normal sized yorkies and the little ones now that I think about it Lady cant run up and down stairs like Jess can,she cant get on and off of the couch or bed on her own,she cant jump out of the tub when Im bathing her (I LOVE this one! lol) and she doesnt pull on walks Other than that,she is a great dane in a tight suit! lol.
Those who want a small yorkie should be informed on the good and bad things,but not convinced that its all bad because I promise thats its not
They dont need a specific care method,lets say they just need help

Last edited by Gina1978; 01-19-2006 at 06:02 AM.
Gina1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!