Thread: Help!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 06:38 PM   #1
Briayana0102
YT Addict

Question Help!!!

Ok so first he is 5 months and he is outside trained. She said wen he had to go he would start to whine and after a while start to bark to let you know he really has to go. But when he first got here she said he hadn't eaten anything do he would be hungry. I put out food and water and he didn't eat or drink anything for quite awhile. He had one accident on the carpet (I let it slide as he was scared and nervous around new ppl) and then about an hour later he peed on the carpet again (in a different part of the house) I had cleaned up both with pet deodorizer spray. He ate and drank water about *2 hours ago and I took him out for 15 minutes about 45 minutes after he ate and he didn't go potty (it was sprinkling outside but she said he will go just fine with it sprinkling than if its pouring) so I took him back inside and put him in his bed and he went to sleep after about 10 minutes. He has been sleep for about an hour and is still sleep now. But I am worried that he will go in the house while I am sleep. She said he sleeps through the night and gets up when ever she gets up. But with him being in a new house I don't know what to think or do. I want him to sleep with me and get to know me and roam free without me watching him like a hawk but I want to be confident that he will not have accidents. How long can they hold they blatters at 5 months? Should I put him in a crate at night till he is on a schedule even thought he HATES being in it?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!