Thread: New hair cut
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 01:20 PM   #1
Lucyana1129
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default New hair cut

I had been growing Bentley it from a shave he had months ago. Then I got it in my head that I wanted him to have the "Joey" cut. So I took him and showed pics and explained that I didn't want his tail hair cut, and not to cut the hair in between his eyes bc Im growing it out. I went to get him and of course they shaved his tail,and in between his eyes. I didn't make a big deal of it bc I don't tnk they do this cut often. I just asked that next time they leave his tail alone and not to shave in between his eyes again. She said, "oh, if u don't shave in between his eyes it will get infected". I just said, "no, it'll get LNG enough to lay flat." it annoys me that they try to push it so hard to cut that. And I was proud I didn't get really upset bc we were SO close to getting past that terrible awkward phase. Over all I really like the cut tho. It's perfect bc my husband is not a fan of the long hair but I can't and won't ever shave him all the way down again. My husband loves the fuzzy feel of the shaved down places and I like that with a shirt on his looks like he has longer hair. I can't Post pics from my iPad but will later on our computer. It really is the perfect cut for warmer weather IMO and I have this awesome site to thank for finding it I can't wait for the hair on his legs to get longer and for all the hair to go up in his top knot. I know he loves it too
Lucyana1129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!