View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 04:16 AM   #4
Gina1978
BANNED!

No one has to fear anything,Isnt a forum there for people to post their opinions on? It doesnt have to get nasty at all.
The same thing happens when talking about breeding on here but the only thing needed in order to keep a thread peaceful is respect and an open mind.
If we cant talk about certain subjects just because someone is going to want to get nasty,then whats the point of posting at all?
All subjects are fine just as long as everybody respects every body elses opinion
About the tinies,I dont agree on breeding them either,but my point was that I dont like the way that people make them sound like such a waste of time because they are sooooooo sickly and sooooooo delicate and that you need to have a degree in medicine to have one etc.
Yorkies in general are a delicate breed,they need time and dedication without being under 3lbs,but those that are under 3lbs dont need any more than the rest.
I hope no one does make this thread into a huge argument because this was not my intention at all
Gina1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!