View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 06:15 PM   #13
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

Thanks guys! I am having so fun sewing!

DBlain...I am making her dresses in an XS. Right now she still has a little bit of room to grown. She will be 8 months old March 10th. If she outgrows these, I guess I shall donate and make more in a size small. LOL.

CouversMom...I would love to sell a few dresses. I have been thinking about it. I think I would sell them maybe on my Etsy shop or on the YT section. I need to donate more money to do that though. I only did the $10 donation when I signed up on YT and I read where you need to donate $25 to post in the 'for sale' section right? I am thinking about it though. I would like to be able to go to the fabric store and not use my hubby's card. He doesn't care, but I just hate telling him...I went to so and so today.

JuliaHoward...I am using commercial patterns found at local stores, online such as Simplicity, McCalls, etc. For these dresses, I have been mixing 2 patterns together...one for the top and one for the bottom. You can find patterns online too. Check out this thread of a list of patterns too: http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yt-...tern-list.html
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!