View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 08:37 AM   #14
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstone View Post
sorry, this might not be waht you want to hear but exercise will not really help in this case. the amount of exercise she would need is just not possible.
the only thing is reduce calorie intake. and this needs to be gradual otherwise the body can go into shock and shut down

Chachi and TraciG, I am so sorry that you are not able to help these two young ones. I hope that somehow, someway they can get help as it is so very much needed.

I think we are living in a time of many folks not being concerned about their nutritional value in what they eat. Weight don't come off with just excercise and it can be dangerous it takes the will power of knowing what to eat and also when not to eat, children need this coming from who ever is overseeing their needs, evidentally this isn't being done so someone is going to have to step in and try to help these children.

Chachi, I have gotten myself involved in situations that I didn't really want to in my life time and when I look back, I don't have any regrets in my involvement and ended up being thankful I did and made the decisions that were my choice.

Chachi, I pray that you can find an answer to helping your niece, and also TraciG that your nephew too will get help in loosing the weight. There is a GREAT NEED FOR SOMEONE TO HELP THEM, I see too many children suffering and going through hardships that they shouldn't have too, and it all starts in the home, PARENTING RESPONSABILITY.

Hugs, Patti and Jack
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!