View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 07:26 AM   #7
chachi
I Love My Yorkies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
Oh Chachi I know how hard this is, especially when you care about the child. I am going to offer advice to you based on my experience in my job. I have seen these cases and people like you come here and beg for help for their niece, nephew, grandchild...because they feel so helpless, what I have found and what I believe and what i counsel them to do is call SOCIAL SERVICES HOTLINE (often because of my work I am mandated to do this as well). There is nothing to fear by calling them, usually its a blessing in disguise. The cases you hear on the news of bad experiences are far fewer than the good they do everyday.

You can call anonymously, explain the situation to them. It is a difficult decision but I believe warranted. They are not going to go drag that child from her home, they are going to go make the parents etc., accountable and compel them to do what is best for their child.

I truly am sorry that your probably not liking my advice but ChaChi for the good of this child and her LIFE, please do the right thing, you have tried everything else.

Your a wonderful caring Aunt, please continue to support her, often the children in these situations need people like you, she hears you....God Bless and good luck..
I agree with you but if I did they would know it was me. My Sister in Law is a real case and a couple of years ago she would scream and terrorize my daughter and I threatened her with calling CVS. I dont have a good relationship with the parents neither does my husband even though it is his brother and his brother works for him and they live 2 houses down. We really dont have a relationship with the parents but we do with Samantha and all this information we are getting about her is coming from the Grandma. I would call them for Samanthas stake but it would cause a big rift in the family and between MY Husband and I
chachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!