Thread: YT Brides to Be
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 08:12 AM   #171
linz06
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Oh that's an awesome deal on the jewelry! I have been browsing etsy for something for my girls. Nothing has really stood out yet! I am considering wearing pearls myself.

I think the couples massage is a great idea! I may do that too! I had looked at doing spa packages with the girls the day before the wedding, because I remember doing that with my friend's wedding... we hung out in the steam room and had girl talk, then had massages and mani/pedi. I checked at local spas and it is SO expensive!!! But now that I think of it, I think we all paid for ourselves... the bride just booked the day for us. But anyways, my girls are already paying for their shoes and half of their dress cost and I don't really want to make them shell out too much money. They are both mothers (one a single mother of 3!) and have better thngs to spend their money on! Maybe we can just get mani/pedi at a salon and that's it!

Scott has now started making homemade wine for our favors! I think we will just have them at the door of the reception and ask each couple or family to feel free to take a bottle on their way home. It is not allowed to be opened at the reception so I think it would be better than putting it on the tables.

Oh yeah and I had thought of having my hair long and in loose curls... but when I was watching the Oscars on Sunday I kind of fell in love with Tina Fey's hair! I think I will do a trial and see how it looks on me! It's not extravagant, but it's very classy and elegant I think.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tina-fey-oscar-2012-hair-bun.jpg (79.9 KB, 7 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!