View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 05:48 PM   #3
Maximo
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Thanks Carmen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schooby View Post
Okay, I need help!!!! I have been wanting to get Chris Christensen brushes for the longest time, and am finally ready to order them. I've been to their website to order at least 5 times in the last 2 weeks, but every single time I cannot decide, so I have yet to order I am getting the 20mm wood pin brush for sure, I *think* in small. I CANNOT decide between the gold series and fusion brushes. What is the big difference, and what do you prefer? Also, should it be 20 or 27mm, and is the cc pocket/toy brush the same size as the small Madan? I have 2 Madan brushes, and never use the regular sized one. It feels too big to me.
The CC Fusion brushes have brass pins, and the gold have gold. I have read raves here and in other forums on both CC brushes. A lot of people buy both. I can never have enough grooming tools.

20mm is the length of the Madan pins. 27mm is a good length too.

Check the overall length of the brush. I have a 7" plastic handle pin brush from All Systems that is a little small in my hands. I just received their small wood handle pin brush today and I like it a lot.

Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!