View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 10:52 AM   #9
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdt View Post
My daughter is a senior and in the beginning of this school year she was waliking down the stairs and all of a sudden there was a pile up everyone got jammed up. There was a fellow senior boy who thought he was the king of the school and he had put his shoulder into the chest of an incoming freshman boy. Just a little 9th grader with his backpack lost like all the other 9th graders are that were new to the school. My daughter flipped out on him. She told him to move and let the kid go. After that she had this "bully" in her oral communications class later in the day. She mentioned this incident and she was very upset.You see my son now in 8th grade will be going to this school next year as a freshman and she thinks that no one will stand up to him. His first day of high school and this kid has to be scared now. This idiot thought it was just nothing and it is sort of a rite of passage. My daughter went to the AP and told him what happened. Big deal he talked to the kid. She felt bad because she never ran into that little kid who was scared so she could tell him that the bigger kid was just a jerk. Also that day some freshman boys were eating lunch in the lunchroom and these older seniors came over with their lunch and told them to "move we are sitting here now". She came home on her first day as a senior just so upset about the bullying.

She tried to make the older kid understand that it was wrong and what if it was his little brother that that happened to. He just fluffed it off and thought whats the big deal!!!

It's just so sad. I mean I don't know if this is the situation here but it's just so sad.
Where is that entitlement feeling coming from? Why do bigger kids feel the need to push someone smaller around. I will never understand that.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!