View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 07:44 PM   #12
KazzyK810
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportschick View Post
My question to all you single people that work and have Yorkies is: Do any of you have success with having them go both indoors AND outdoors?
No. ZoE is fully potty pad trained and she doesn't have a clue what to do outside. Even though we are outside and walk regularly, she didn't pee outside until she was almost a year old...and that was cos it was Halloween night and she was outside for HOURS as we were handing out candy.

I really like having a potty pad trained yorkie. It is just so convenient. I like knowing that she can go potty whenever she wants and doesn't have to hold it for unreasonable amounts of time because I'm not home. I like not HAVING to rush home right after work. If I need to stop at the store on the way, I can and not feel guilty about it. And it makes traveling with her so much easier. No matter we are, ZoE will go on her potty pads. I've put one down in the homes of friends & family, in the open trunk of my car, in my son's dorm room, etc., and she knows to go on potty on it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!