View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 08:25 AM   #9
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

I have ocd so I do the same thing every night to get ready for bed and Callie now has to do the routine the same every night or she will not go to bed. I take advair and on the third rinse of my mouth with water she runs out the doggy door and does her last potty break and comes in, I shut the doggy door and pick up any of her toys that are out while she says good night to my grandma, then I tell her lets go to bed and she goes to my bedroom door and waits for me to get there, then she goes up the stairs and sits on the end of my bed, I play with her for a few minutes, then check her back (allergy rash) her ears mouth and then clean any eye bogies, then I ask her to wipe her nose on the tissue (this started when she had runny nose because of allergies), then I hold her gown out and she slips her head in then her right leg and then left, after that she gets a little yogurt treat then gives me a high five for another yogurt treat, then I tell her to to get in bed and she goes down the doggy stairs to her soft sided dog house, I tuck her in then run to the potty for my last potty break and then give her another little treat and then sleep lol
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!