View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 08:18 AM   #9
KazzyK810
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny95 View Post
I don't pull the furniture out as much as I should. We have all hardwoods and there are dust bunnies the size of tumbleweeds blowing by. LOL! Seriously, we sweep alot! Prior to this house, I have always had carpet. There wasn't tumbleweeds! It's just crazy.

I have a room called "the junk room" - it's the room that everything gets thrown in to when I don't have a place or time to deal with it. I keep the door closed. It's now time to clear out the junk room! It's going to be like shopping. There is some really good stuff in there. My problem is that I have toooooo much stuff and not enough storage. We live in an older house and the closets are tiny. The attic is packed and we don't have a garage - just a carport. I like things neat so this constantly wears on me. I'm going to donate, have a huge garage sale and reorganize!
My house is just the same!!! Hardwood everywhere. When I'm home, ZoE alerts me when a toy of hers rolls under the furniture, but I get scared to go in search of it, cos who knows what I may find! There are dust bunnies more than twice the size of the Cuz ball I'm looking for.

All my rooms either have tiny closets or no closets. So there's no where to store stuff. Fortunately, I do have a garage, but it's piled high with JUNK from my last house that needs to be sorted through. We had a big snow storm coming the other day, so I was dragging stuff around so I could JUST fit my car in the garage. I literally just fit the car in...there was no room to open the doors...had to climb in & out Dukes of Hazard style...that's not as easy as it was 20 years ago That experience (and the pulled muscles from it) is enough to motivate me to get going through stuff at the first sign of Spring.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!