View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 11:55 PM   #1
NewYorksBrandy
YT Addict

Default Help Bitting.. I think..

So Miss Brandy goes out every sat to play with her friend Sliky and everything was ok till Sliky's mommy said that Brandy bit Silky while playing. I must not have eyes and didn't see that at all. Ok so I let it go and picked her up and waited till Silky's mom claim down.. He is 2 years old and Brandy is 6months, at home she is just fine and when playing with my son to get his attention he tugs his clothing which she did to Silky but his mommy didn't see that just a bit.. I think I dealed with it till she started to tell other people Brandy doesn't play nice and bites.. I got so mad I went home..So Silky's mom said I need to scream at her when she dose that and hit her on the nose for her to stop.. I don't believe in hitting my pup so I brushed it off. Dose anyone have any suggestion to help me to get Brandy to stop tugging on things, so she could play better? She is teething and is not bitting anyone.. but I want to train her on camand not to nip, bite or tug.. how do I do it? Help please I don't want her to be lable a bad dog.. because of a tug...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!