View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 07:43 PM   #1
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

Star I Got 'Sew' Happy Today!

Man, I am beat! After puppy class today, I came in, got Katie Scarlett settled, and went into my craft room to work. I got 3 dresses finished!!! One is for Katie Scarlett and 2 are for some fellow YT'ers. They are being my testers. LOL. I need lots of practice, so I thought I would make some to donate to other Yorkie Moms. I used all scraps too today to make them, so I was glad to be able to use up bits and pieces. I already kinda feel the sewing bug coming on tomorrow too. You think the hubby will babysit? Tee hee! I am pretty sure I'll make some more to donate. So if anyone has a girl who is an XS, shoot me a pm and I'll put ya on my donate list. Or if anyone knows of any good Yorkie/dog charities, let me know. I just am having so much fun sewing but I know I cannot keep all of the dresses. Katie Scarlett would never wear the same thing twice at this rate.

My camera battery is charging, but I am going to take pix in the morning to share. Just had to share my sewing party I had today. Anyone else get crafty today?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!