View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 08:18 AM   #14
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Correction and Update

I wanted to update everyone on the little Maltese they have named Cola. First of all she is not being reunited with her family. This was a rumor. A rumor that could have prevented a rescue from attempting to get her out of that shelter. I think it's a lesson I certainly learned, that you can't believe everything you hear, even if te source seems reliable. Thank God I and another woman never published that rumor on FB under her picture or this poor girl may have been sitting waiting for a rescue that thought she was safe.

She is now with Posh Pet Rescue and in a wonderful foster home and thank God is safe now. She's very fearful from what they have said and it appears has not had much human contact, which is so sad. Makes me think she was a breeder dog, by condition and her lack of human contact, but I dont' know that for sure. At any rate. I wanted to post this as a lesson that NO ONE should post something unless it is confirmed without a doubt. I took the word of a resuce, that probably did the same thing and all it did was keep the rumor going. I know I certainly learned a valuable lesson and thank God that that rumor did not leave this girl sitting in a shelter or worse.

Elaine .
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!