View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 08:12 AM   #4
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post

Max had a brief problem when he was a pup and I used baby sweet peas. The frozen, no salt added are the best. I warm them up in the microwave and then cool them down with cold water. Just a few, less than half a teaspoon is all it takes.

When he had a severe bout of gas/constipation one night, I used pumpkin, walking, and a warm body bath.

Does Mikki drink enough water? What kind of food does she eat? The higher protein foods dry Max out and make his poop too firm for him to pass. I don't think it's the protein; it's some of the other stuff usually in those foods.

I think she drinks enough water. It seems like she does anyway. She is eating TOTW right now. She was on Science Diet but she was eating the I/D that Rosie was on. She didn't need it so I switched her to TOTW. She has been on it about a month now I think???? She is a picky little eater. I tried a few others and we didn't have good results or she had loose stool. I don't know. I home cook for Rosie and don't mind doing it for Mikki at all. But she seems to like the crunch in the dry dog food. I really think she would miss it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!