View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 07:57 PM   #9
navillusc
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjc View Post
My Tink 'owns' all the toys here, but Finnie will get one and tease her relentlessly! Love watching them play 'keep away'....lol.
I know exactly what you mean!

Quote:
Haha! I'm going blind! I thought you decorated for Easter! Now I see the tiny script, lol. I'm still on Valentine's Day!

Peek a Boo was 10 years old when we brought 2.5 year old Tinkerbell home. One month later we added 3 year old Sapphire, then after 6 months we added 2 Year Old Infinity. They do get along well for the most part. Lately though, they've started 'correcting' each other???? Too funny!

Quote:
I also have a rule: Each one is my 'favorite'. Peek's my fav mandog, Tink's my fav 'big girl', Finnie's my fav Biewer, and Sapphire is my fav princess! This way nobody ever feels left out, and very rarely do we have any jealousy issues.
Yes...I love it! I have always done the same thing...mostly with the cats so far. It's been "my favorite long-haired black kitty" or "my favorite black American short hair" but each of my babies has been my "favorite" for something special and unique to them and they always seem to understand what I mean !
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!