View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 11:53 AM   #7
carmen in nj
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

dress her in her fleece jacket and get that pup out for walks, she will not get sick from the cold, she is getting distructive because she is board and has LOTS of unused energy, beleive me I hear this more than you can count from the parents of my puppies, and by my own experience, i own 5 dogs and if I am sick and they don't go out for their walks they become the pups from yea, there, I also have a huge yard where they can go run and get the exercise, you will remember us,once you start walking her, I suggest to my parents to put the pup in the pen when they can't supervise them to prevent accidents, but remember accidents WILL happen she is very young. My dogs are pad trained too but they STILL need the exercise, she sounds like a very ramboucious pup she NEEDS to get out and work it out, don't forget to wipe her paws once she comes back home in winter is LOts of residues from snow melts and stuff in the ground. I wipe my dogs paws all year round when we come home from walks..I breed silky terriers which are a bit more active and a bit bigger than yorkies, but I own a gorgeous Cotton coat yorkie name Prada, she is mommy's girl..
HTH,
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!