Thread: Plain dog?
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 11:50 AM   #3
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Ha, you aren't alone. I do spend a lot of money on Jackson but it's mostly things for my sake - collars (he doesn't care what kind he has on, haha) or fancy food bowls and ID tags and harnesses and things. We don't really do many clothes. Have a few cute jackets for him in the winter but we haven't had a cold winter so he really hasn't worn any all year. A few hoodies for chilly days, or a shirt for a holiday. But 98% of his life he's "naked" -- hehe.

But, yeah, no bows, or shoes, or jammies (well, he has one pair for Christmas from T. Bumpkins! ) Heck, he barely even gets brushed (keep the hair short) and he really only gets a quick brush-over for his tail and face once every 2 weeks along with a quick bath that takes no more than 10 minutes.

Jackson lives an amazing life so he's certainly not Yorkie-deprived, in fact I think he'd HATE it if we took hours on grooming, or dressing up every day, or brushing, or putting bows in his hair, LOL. He'd much rather be rolling in the mud, diving in the pool, or playing at the dog park.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!