Thread: One year ago...
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 11:44 AM   #12
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by navillusc View Post
One year ago...my approx. 14-yr-old 120+ lb, blind, rescued Shep/Lab had recently passed and I was AGAIN certain I would NEVER have another dog because it is just too difficult to lose any kitty or doggy babies.

Today...I have two, almost 2-yr-old Yorkie babies, Brody and Mia, both of whom came to me because they were not a good fit in their previous families.

This morning...I again got up, took the babies outside for a walk, carrying Brody around the yard...in the dark...in my robe...while HE carefully selected THE SPOT where he would ALLOW me to put him down, then I did top knots, fed the kitties, refilled bowls with organic, species-specific, bio-appropriate kibble, washed and refilled with fresh cool water all water bowls, cooked organic eggs over easy in organic, expeller-pressed coconut oil over low heat, carefully placed each one on one of my Corelle salad plates, mashed each with a fork and cooled it, giving one to Mia...who is almost always right with me...and carrying the other to Brody...in bed...MINE!...

You DID notice that I didn't mention DH or I getting a hot home cooked organic breakfast before going to work, right?

But..I wouldn't change a thing !!!
t/j ----Your posts always make me giggle...and the vision in my head of you running around the yard...Dear God if Brodie could talk, I'd love for him to tell me what you say to him under your breath while searching the yard!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!