View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 09:51 AM   #4
NewYorksBrandy
YT Addict

WOW.. I hope you haven't lost it yet.. I had the same problem with Brandy for a little while where I could sleep for the first three weeks and I did have her free around the house and man she really did a number her...I went throught this three time and each time I worked it out.. Brandy was sick when I got her and stood in the vet for three times for weeks at a time so potty training was just a night mare every time she came home..

I took advise from everyone here.. I got a good crate throw out all her linen and started over bcasue I learned no matter how much you wash it the sent is still their.. I did stand my ground with her and followed some instruction..

Step one I got rid of all her toys, bed, and linen.. If you don't want to do that then buy the pet nuralizer.
step two I woke up early every morning before she did and took her out so no accidents.. which for me was 7:30am
Step three sleep with her in the living room for three week for her to know I was their with her..
step four put her on a reg. routine ex. early walk, meal, play, potty time again then rest in her crate.. with no free play... till she got use to it..

the key is to repeat repeat repeat..and to keep on track with plenty of praise even if their is an accident.. it takes time please work on it because you're going to regret it.. good luck..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!