View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 07:46 AM   #1
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Rescues ny?? Urgent

This is not a Yorkie. It is a one year old female Maltese in desperate need. I've been calling but the shelter is not picking up. Is there anyone local to Brooklyn that would be willing to take this one into their rescue? I've been told it's better to just show up their then to call because they do not answer phones. Here is the bio and picture. I have called and called and was willing to drive there this morning to pick her up, but it's getting late now and I have to go to work this afternoon. AND, hubby is very angry at me right now because we just took Gianna in and spent a small fortune on her vetting. There has to be a rescue in NY area, Rescue 911? She just needs a little work and she'll be beautiful and highly adoptable. Very young and a female. How someone could have done this to her in such a short time. Elaine

COLA - ID#A0924951

I am an unaltered female, white Maltese.

One year old. Found as a stray.

AC&C — Brooklyn Animal Care Center718-272-72012336 Linden BoulevardBrooklyn, NY 11208Shelter Hours: 8:00am to 8:00pm, 7 Days a WeekAdoption Hours: Noon to 7:00pm, 7 Days a WeekDirections: Take the '3' train to New Lots Ave; When getting out of the New Lots station, walk down New Lots four little blocks to Essex, then turn right and go two avenue blocks to Linden. (shelter is on the South side of the street between Essex St. and Shepherd Ave.)AC&C — Staten Island Animal Care Center718-966-36083139 Veterans Road WestStaten Island, NY 10309Shelter Hours: 8:00am to 8:00pm, 7 Days a WeekAdoption Hours: Noon to 7:00pm, 7 Days a WeekDirections : Rt. 440 South to exit 1N/Arthur Kill Rd. At stop sign, make left onto Veterans Rd. West (shelter is one block ahead on the left). When calling the shelters, you will get a recording. Do not leave a message! They do not check those machines!! Hit 0 at the end of each message cycle and, eventually, someone will pick up. It may take 30 minutes, but they will answer. Do not give up, a life is depending on you!For more information on HOW TO ADOPT, please go to: http://www.facebook.com/​photo.php?f...aterFo​r more information on fostering a dog, please contact your local rescue.LIST OF RESCUE WHO CAN PULL FROM NYCACC:http://urgentdeathrowdogs.org/​how-y...;adopt.htmlFor more info
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!