Thread: One year ago...
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 02:43 PM   #9
gracielove
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by navillusc View Post
One year ago...my approx. 14-yr-old 120+ lb, blind, rescued Shep/Lab had recently passed and I was AGAIN certain I would NEVER have another dog because it is just too difficult to lose any kitty or doggy babies.

Today...I have two, almost 2-yr-old Yorkie babies, Brody and Mia, both of whom came to me because they were not a good fit in their previous families.

This morning...I again got up, took the babies outside for a walk, carrying Brody around the yard...in the dark...in my robe...while HE carefully selected THE SPOT where he would ALLOW me to put him down, then I did top knots, fed the kitties, refilled bowls with organic, species-specific, bio-appropriate kibble, washed and refilled with fresh cool water all water bowls, cooked organic eggs over easy in organic, expeller-pressed coconut oil over low heat, carefully placed each one on one of my Corelle salad plates, mashed each with a fork and cooled it, giving one to Mia...who is almost always right with me...and carrying the other to Brody...in bed...MINE!...

You DID notice that I didn't mention DH or I getting a hot home cooked organic breakfast before going to work, right?

But..I wouldn't change a thing !!!
Yes!
gracielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!