View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 09:08 AM   #8
CouversMom
and Khloe Mae's too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha Cha View Post
I've had my eyes dialated a couple of times over the years, then I switched eye doctors and my new doctor has never dialated my eyes. My DH went to our old doctor and again, he got his eyes dialated. So, I do wonder what it is about dialating eyes that is so important to one doctor but not the next. I remember them putting something in my eye that did sting. But I thought it was a dye to check for any abrasions, but it could have been the dialating solution. I am near sighted. I have been told I can thank years of computer work for that. And now I suppose YT is a contributor too.
The Dr told me I need it done because my eyes are used to constantly working hard to focus, and they needed my eye muscles to relax and dialating them would help that. They were able to see some of my problem without the dialation, but they saw so much more after. I guess my prescription was like .50 before they did the dialation, and then after they saw that it was actually a 1.25. That seems like a big difference to me, but who knows?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!