View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 06:09 AM   #1
Sandysbabies
YT 2000 Club Member

Default When it rains, it pours.

On top of everything else little Tina is going through, I noticed yesterday one of her ears is completely closed. She hurt her ear awhile back, we think on something in the garage. That is when we were letting her have alittle more free range before the dementia really got bad. Took her to the vet and it healed somewhat. Still would bleed off and on and then I had her ears cleaned about a month or so ago. I had not clipped her or bathed her because even though I have heat in the garage where their bath tube is, she gets sooo cold with losing so much hair. She is too old and sick to be put under for them to do anything about this. I guess, what I'm asking if anyone has ever heard of anything like this and with it closed will infection set up in there. I don't know. I know I will end up calling my vet, but, I was absolutely shocked. It looks like little nolocules (sp) in her ear and just closed it up. Gosh, what else? Poor little baby. I would not think of them putting her under to do anything. She would never live through it. Has anyone ever seen or heard of this?
Sandysbabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!