View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 11:24 PM   #6
Charlie_Boy2011
Senior Yorkie Talker

I found the finger brushes too big for my puppy's mouth. I got a Four Paws toothbrush/paste/finger brush combo at Petco. Any small brush should work. The combo came with a vanilla/mint paste that smells like vanilla frosting. Charlie liked to lick and eat at it but only short amounts of time so not much brushing got done.

I just received CET paste in poultry. Omg, he loves it. He goes for the paste and cap and lets me brush so much more. He spends so much time chewing on the brush/paste too. He is basically brushing his own teeth too on top of me brushing them! He even puts his lil paws up and holds the brush. I make sure to move the brush around so he is chewing at different areas/angles.

This may sound gross, but I thought the poultry would smell and taste disgusting so wanted to stay w/ vanilla/mint. I've tasted a dab of each and the vanilla is sweet, the poultry isn't chickeny hehe at all.

If anyone is having a hard time getting your dog to keep their mouth open and not turn away spend the $10 and try the CET poultry.
Charlie_Boy2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!