View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 03:58 PM   #1
Buttonsmommy
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Stepped on Yorkie

Ok, so typically I always take Buttons to the vet in any kind of questionable situation but this one is unique. So Buttons is a small 4.2 lb little boy, and he has a large friend Cam (a rott), brought together by their mommy (Buttons) and daddy (Cam) , they are kept separate unless supervised, although Cam is very gentle and docile around Buttons. Earlier Camber did step on Buttons back very quickly by mistake, Buttons yelped once and took off playing some more. That was 7 hours ago, I've kept an extra eye on Buttons, he has acted completely normally. However a few minutes ago it was as if his right leg was stepped on or spasmed he yelped and kept it tight to his chest for a minute and then again was fine. Now his right leg has a titanium locking plate in it from an old injury when he was a very young very silly puppy who launched himself off of my chest while laying on a couch. On occasion his plate will irritate him but it is rare, usually when its cold or humid. If anything out of the ordinary happens again I'm taking him to the animal ER... but if anyone has any advice or medical input I would very much appreciate it.
Buttonsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!