View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 12:12 PM   #40
kjc
I♥PeekTinkySaph&Finny
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle04 View Post
Kathy! Kathy! KATHY!!! Woman, you are AMAZING!!!!! I cannot begin to tell you how appreciative I am that you took the time to explain that to me! I totally understand now! Your tutorial is the best sewing tutorial I've ever seen! And you know what else I forgot to do...trim the notches on the top part of the dress!!! I know to do that! We learned that in class, I read it in the directions, and I sat there and didn't do it! Silly me! But I just want to give you a BIG HUG!!!!! It just makes my heart smile to see that you took the time to show me this! I cannot wait to get started on the next dress! I have a lot more confidence now and will be printing out your instructions to use to follow along as I go. I went to the store today and got some more goodies. I hope to sew this weekend. Girl, thank you SOOOO much!!!! I cannot say that enough!

And Kathy...would you please PM me your snail mail address. I would like to send you a little 'thank you' card and a surprise!

Ahhh! I'm so excited now!!!!!
You're Welcome! I forgot to say I did make adjustments to the pattern... I made two with the under pieces and two with just the neck and girth straps.... I was hoping you didn't have a problem with that part, lol. The pics are of the adjusted pattern...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!