View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 04:34 PM   #7
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Yes. I'm diabetic recently put on insulin. I've been using it every since it came out. I was thrilled that it tasted so good with no after taste.

I sure hope you don't get diabetes. I have had it for years and have controlled it with diet and meds. I cried when that didn't work anymore and the doctor told me I had to go on insulin injections. Good luck, stay healthy, eat healthy, and keep your weight down.
I remember daddy being told he had diabetes. I cried my eyes out. My DH said lots of people have diabetes. And I said, "well yes but they aren't my daddy". Ha ha. How selfish I was.

My grandmother had it also. She was on injections as well. Daddy is just on meds and diet at this point too. He is close to retiring. It seems since he is working less his sugar is higher. I am praying he don't have to go on injections.

Splenda does have a good taste. I have not tried the Stevia. I guess I think they will always find something wrong regardless. I can remember the big scare about artificial sweeteners and cancer. Did that ever go away?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!