View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 09:46 AM   #15
Beabble
YT 2000 Club Member

Thank you everyone. I gave Jazzie another heaping teaspoon full of the chicken and rice about a half hour ago. I'm hoping this jump starts her appetite and she'll start back on her kibble soon. I'm gong to hold off on giving her anymore chicken and rice until this evening, I'd really like her to get back to her kibble. She was so picky when we got her and it took weeks to get her to eat right, I don't wanna mess that up by giving her chicken and rice so much that/that's the only thing she'll eat. I so didn't wanna give her the rimadyl, (I had a bad experience with it with our beloved boxer boy Isaiah some years ago so I'm not crazy about that med. The med from yesterday had worn off though and I knew she was hurtin by the sounds she was making, so, I went ahead and split the pill in half like I was supposed to and gave it to her with some kayro water, she seems to be feelin better. I've got her back in her kennel on her bed resting, hopefully this will all be behind us very soon. Has anyone heard from the other gals who's babies were spayed and neutered yesterday? I wonder how their doing?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!