Thread: Trust issues?
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 06:39 PM   #14
deonk1
YT 1000 Club Member

I was just starting to trust the bf, when I went out over Christmas to a dinner party with the agility crew... so I was with dog ppl. I turned my phone off. Well by the end of the night I turned my phone on to call the bf for a ride and I had 15 missed calls. I thought it was my mother (who does this often) and when I saw it was the bf I freaked.

Well I called him, and he said the crisis was over now.. and I was like WTH????

Apparently Harley got into his closet in the bedroom, and at first Matt thought he got out cause he couldn't find him, but then he heard him, and he had gotten in the closet and everything fell on him. So when he couldn't get a hold of me he called the vet and rushed him to the vet (luckily he new we switched vets and found the right one) and had just gotten home with a clean bill of health, when I called.

Last time I leave him alone and don't check in or constantly leave my phone on! I love the bf and I trust him, but I just know he's not as ocd as I am... Luckily the bf acted in a reasonable manner and took him straight to the vet, he also called the restuarant but the server wouldn't come look for me.

Long story short, I don't think you're being over protective.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!