View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 04:13 PM   #9
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Ieisha View Post
Thank you, you don't understand how helpful you are being right now. He's not even my dog but I'm getting stressed out over this, mostly because she keeps calling me. She said that he has become unresponsive twice the other two times weren't that bad. He never really shows interest in food (should I recomend cooking for him? I don't want to give her the wrong advice), not even before an episode, and yes his gums did get paler all four times. I'll tell her to go out and buy him some blankets, and try nutrical. Thanks again!!
I am glad I can help. A lot of people say a dog won't starve themselves and not to change food when they don't eat but I didn't do that with Callie when she wouldn't eat. I got samples and bought different bags of food until I found the right one and then mixed some dry with canned and she will eat pretty good now. Sometimes just mixing some wet and dry can help. The thing about home cooking is you really need to have a nutritionist tell you what to cook and he will need to have supliments. I do think it's a good idea to get a vet to look at him and do some tests.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!