Originally Posted by lovespandp View Post
I would stay away from anything with:

By-Products
Non specefic animal source
Contains BHA, BHT, or ethoxyquin
No meats in the first five ingredients
Contains artificial colorants
Contains ground corn or whole grain corn

After looking into these ingredients, find a dog food that works for your dog, Peanut has been on many in his 4 years, Blue Buffalo, Innova, Solid Gold, Royal Canine... I finally found a food that works for him. Its called Acana, He has been on this food now for about 2 years! He loves it and I love the quality! The better quality you get, the better your dog will feel!

IMO here is the top worse dog food

Beneful Dog Food
Eukanuba Dog Food
Hills Science Diet Dog Food
Iams Dog Food
Kibbles and Bits
Opitmum
Pedigree Dog Food
Pro Plan Dog Food
Purina One and Chow Dog Food
Royal Canin Dog Food
Currently, I have my Teddy on Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier dog food and his coat is a mane of pure silk, his eyes are beautiful, and most importantly his blood work is superior. I am very pleased with the food, and I don't care what any layperson says about food (or google for that matter) since a board certified vet nutritionist recommended it for him. I've been a home cooker for years, but my schedule is crazy so I wanted something to use sporadically. Love Royal Canin, and there are others on here that use it and their dogs also look wonderful - Nancy1999 comes to mind as one other person I know of that has used this food long term and Joey is very healthy and beautiful.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!