View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 06:18 PM   #5
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

No judgement here honey, I am not walking in your shoes so I can't. I know how difficult this is but there is no time to wait at this point, this is about your Rome and not you. Things will work out, maybe not the way you exactly want them, but in Romes best interest you have to do what you have to do.

Immediately go to your nearest EMERGENCY VET - CALL THE RESCUE WHILE YOU ARE WAITING, let the EMERGENCY VET KNOW YOU ARE DOING ALL YOU CAN TO SAVE THIS PUP.

YOU may have to sign him over to them, and if you do make sure before you sign that they have in writing that they are going to treat him and not put him down.

Alternatively, do you have a vet? If you do call that vet right now and tell them exactly what is going on. YOU MUST ACT NOW.

We care about you and your pup, but right now he is the priority we will help you through whatever happens.

I am praying that others with more knowlege and help will post soon, but I think they will agree - GO TO THE EMERGENCY VET NOW.

please, please, please go now.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!