View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 11:10 AM   #1
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default Update: Miss Mia and her owner

Stay tuned folks and speedy prayers and/or thoughts our way. I just called the Dr. for me cuz, I'm simply not getting better and this very unusual for me, it seems my illness morphs daily into something else. My Doctor needs me to come in. I simply can't drive myself the 25 miles so I've called the hubby who is going to run home, pick me up and Miss Mia. I called the Vet to see if we can get everything done at once. Soooo, I am getting dropped off at Dr. Miss Mia getting dropped off at Vet (its not possible in his line of work to get time off on short notice so hes doing it on a "lunch break"). I hate dropping her off but I know those folks like family there, a friend will pick me up from Dr's. and then Miss Mia.

So, in the true spirit of Yorkie Talk please send good vibes My Miss Mia's way as today we shall have some news, I am so hoping she is "outgrowing" her conditions...I won't have it any other way!

Positive vibes for me too please, although I know I will be fine...

Thanks, and will update you all when I get home!

p.s. I am so freaking nervous....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!