View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 09:52 AM   #11
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneShinyface View Post
Hi All -
I'm having a problem. My Diva is pad trained and we've been using the Out! brand potty pads since I first brought her home. Well Out! has changed the thickness/formula of their pads and apparently, Diva doesn't like them.

She will only use them for pottying ONCE...twice if I'm really lucky. If I don't change it after she uses it, she'll go on the floor afterwards.

I've tried other brands and they're all super thin. She prefers the thickness of the old formula Out! and I can't seem to find them anywhere. In fact this most current package had a mix of the thick and the thin and of course, we're out of the thicker ones.

Can anyone recommend a brand of pads that are fairly thick? I don't want a washable pad as she REALLY won't take to that, and I don't want to wash her pad in my brand new washer.

TIA!!

Awww hon, take it from someone who should own stock and be a Professional tester for Puppy Pads, there isn't one I haven't tried...some are better than others--but none are as good as washable...and I promise you your brand new washer will not be hurt in the process!!! Seriously, I was much like you (hence spending the $$$ etc) that I did. Buy a 3 day supply, you won't regret it I promise. Take it from the most fussiest pee pad person you will ever meet.

You will save money, time and you will be happy.

With all that said, if you are dead set against this the ones at K-mart and Walmart (white package, yellow pads) I have found are better than most, but still not as good as washable...0 tracking, and my pups re-use and would never ever pee or poo on the same one 2ce before.

Good Luck
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!