View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 09:37 AM   #56
horsnaround
♥Trained by my pups♥
Donating YT 500 Club Member

the silkys are very nice dogs My daughter has a male max and he had a really rough start First she bought him at a pet store and paid top dollar Next she was in college and could not keep him in her apartment. I told her no when she called and told me about him Then the boyfriend now husband called and said we did it. Next she finds out she can not keep him because of the apartment rules. They drive in a blizzard to bring him to me we are leaving in the semi next day. Needless to say we take off and he is sick He spent his first three months with us and we nearly lost him in the start thank goodness for nutri cal and prime rib lol But we nursed him back to health not going to lie it was hard to give him back to her. But they love him and he will always have a very special place in my heart.

Sorry not the forum for this but had to share. The silkys are very very similar to the yorkies. Even Max was bought at the wrong place and has issues he is a great dog and I would recommend a silky just like a yorkie to anyone. And even though telling her I told her soo.... I am very happy he is in our lives.

Carmen your pups are adorable
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!