View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 06:40 AM   #62
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissybear View Post
Ladies if you would like to bicker and act like children please make your own thread. Thank you.
I don't find this bickering at all, more like frustrating and maddening. When a member comes to YT looking for information regarding an issue they are more likely to search Pancreatitis when looking for answers. It's very important that when they came across a thread like yours that accurate information is given. Most likely they will not search "dog food for Pancreatitis".

Anyone can claim to have knowledge but when you can point to the diploma on the wall that states you have studied and walked across the stage to achieve that knowledge it doesn't mean a thing when going head to head.

After my posts yesterday I decided to look around the previously linked website a little more and noted this as interesting~it seems that there are quite a few different members posting on the Dog Food Adviser who are affiliated with different dog food manufactures. I would be led to assume come onto the site to answer questions to help promote their food. Which then connected me back to the Dr. Sagman's LinkedIn profile where he states at the very end to contact his for "new business ventures".
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!