View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 03:31 AM   #1
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default Another Pee Pad thread...WASHABLE

After reading endlessly on YT about the washable vs disposable...I splurged and purchased the washable at PETCO ..Pooch Pads

Let me just say I Litter Box (with pads) for many reasons. I strongly hesitated on the washable..I love the convenience of disposable and especially the cleanliness.

Forget about it, washable beats all. I have 2 Yorkies right now, one a puppy. I was spending muccccchhhhh time changing pads. Not now.
NO tracking, NO smell, No dirty feet, this is one of those to good to be true products for me!

When they poop I simply pick it up toss it in toilet and give a quick wipe to the area on the pad (makes me feel better). I just can't say enough about them. I change them every morning (3 boxes 1 for each and a "community" box) and omg I feel like I won something!!!

I just ordered some from a vendor here and will let ya know how they are when I receive them.

YTers keep sharing those great tips! Thank You!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!