View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 09:59 AM   #9
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachi View Post
To those that think its fine to wait. If her child needed to go to the dr and it was a heart issue would you suggest she wait because she is feeling a little under the weather and doesnt want to get bad news. If not then why with a dog. She was on here earlier starting another thread about her pups weight so Im not even convinced she is so sick because I know if I was so sick I couldnt make my appt I wouldnt be on here starting 2 threads

Would you like my address perhaps you could fly to Buffalo NY to check on me and even take Miss Mia to the Dr. for me? This way you could report back to YT Police and let them know the """"TRUTHHHHHH""""

Really, honestly, in the nicest kindest way, if you know anything about my Miss Mia or have followed any of my posts you would know I am hardly irresponsible.

What I was asking for was sympathy for my own guilt about it. My Miss Mia has been checked, diagnosed, and requires monitoring, in less than 48 hrs. of ownership I spent 8,700+ dollars on hospitalization, medications, 2 cardiologists and 2 vets, along with sonogram, xray and someother thing that my fever forbids me from remembering....

Now, really aren't you just a tad assuming??? I called the vet and talked to her directly, "Saturday will be fine, Lynn" take care of you, if anything pops up "text me"...OK?????

And for the record, I didn't spend half as much money on Pediatrician bills as I have on vets...my children will be the first to tell ya that! My son is a lawyer and serves in the US ARMED Forces, my Daughter is a Trauma Unit Tech Nurse thingy and also serves in the US ARMED Forces...

Now let me go cough up a lung so I can start my next thread....

CARMEN YOU BETTER NEVER LEAVE MY POSTS, YOUR A WONDERFUL PERSON....I VALUE ALL YOUR INPUT...

Thanks for all the freaken support...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!