Thread: Trust issues?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 09:35 PM   #1
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Default Trust issues?

Dh told me tonight he thinks I dont trust him with Pnut...? It all started when our fence fell down, he told me Tuesday he is going to have one of his old co workers come fix it- he said he would need to use the garage and possibly would give him access to the house- well i dont mind him being in the house for for potty breaks- Dh has known this guy for a long time and I know wouldnt steal anything, but I told Dh that I would take Pnut to Camp so I wont have to worry about Pnut getting out or Pnut being scared.

Well Dh got sensitve on me- he said I wouldnt have to take him, Pnut will be fine and he trust his co worker enough to leave him here- he said he doesnt like the fact that I dont trust him enough- he said I should know him enough to know he wouodnt let him over if he didnt trust him or if he thought Pnut wouldnt be safe- then he said to think of it you are always checkin on me when Pnut is alone with him and you always have to say be careful with this, or dont do that, or watch the hawks... Etc, etc.

I told Dh I trust him with Pnut, I just love him too much and Im a very protective Momma. When it comes to Pnut I am ocd and a worry wart- I cant help it-

So I dont know, I trust Dh but I just think its better safe than sorry- I will just take him to daycare LoL.... Is that bad?? Am I crazy?

Sorry for typos im on my phone =)

Last edited by lovespandp; 02-13-2012 at 09:37 PM.
lovespandp is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!